Sunday, July 12, 2009

happiness

So I just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that I love my life. I just felt the need to put into writing the fact that I am one of the luckiest girls in the world. If you knew me around this time last year, you know what a mess my life was. I didn't know what I wanted, there seemed to be a different guy (duds) every week, and I told my dad I never wanted to speak to him again. I went to DC and got drunk a lot and still didn't figure anything out. I leave for Chicago a week from tomorrow, and my life has done a 180. (I still don't talk to my dad, but that was a long time coming and will probably never change) Everything is pretty much under control and normal. I work a lot, have wonderful friends, and the best bf in the world. Things are not perfect, but will they ever be? In about a month and a half, J and I will have our one year anniversary. Time flies! I really do wanna be with him forever, or as Pooh says, "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you". Yeah folks, it's THAT good. So thanks to everyone who has put up with my shit and stuck with me. You know who you are, and I love you!

No comments: