Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ahhh...the smell of Hemo-D in the morning

So here we are at work on another fabulously cold day. (as Ms. Stabler says, "when are they going to invent a font for sarcasm?") It's been crazy busy. Spinal fluid. Hence the delicious scent of fixative. I came home yesterday to Jason's ass in the air in the kitchen floor. He was vaccuming the coils on the refrigerator. When I looked under there I thought Baby Boy had managed to Shrinky-Dink himself and was taking a nap. It was THAT BAD. So, I just wanted to say that I love him very much for doing that without me asking. As we all know, that has not been the case with men in the past, so I thanked him with a hot chocolate from Starbucks. We had dinner at the Belmont, and came home to watch The Hangover. It was just aight. Funny in parts, but Bradley Cooper's character got on my last nerve. I worked on Smalls's scarf while I was cuddled on the couch. I have no idea how long a scarf for an almost 2-year-old should be. In the middle of the night, in between fits of "did I turn Clocky on?", I woke to the worst tummy cramp ever, and knew I had the Belmont Burger to thank for it. My vow to not eat so much meat came back with a vengeance as I writhed in pain at 3 am. Truth be told, this morning I didn't really want to eat anything.

So I think the hypnotist appointment went well on Thursday. It was really relaxing and didn't feel like anything was happening, but 1)I don't really remember what the guy said, and 2)I haven't bitten my cuticles since. Any time I move my hand to my mouth it stops for some reason. However, with all the crap I have to do for school and work and ASCLS today, I have the overwhelming urge to smoke. I hope I haven't traded one vice for another...

No comments: